Tuesday, July 05, 2005

It's Gettin' Busy Out Yonder...

Oh boy! It looks like the tropics are really going to get going over the next few days! Tropical Storm Cindy will really just be "Rain With A Name" for us , but the next storm runs the risk of being a doozy! That would be Dennis! Dennis could be in the Gulf of Mexico by this time next week as a hurricane as indicated by some of the computer models. (click graphic to enlarge) Dennis really has my ears perked up... Stay tuned.

Anywho, I hope all of you had a great holiday. I had to work in the morning, but I got off work in time to have good afternoon and evening. I judged some homemade ice cream in the afternoon, which was great! After judging the ice cream, I cooked out with family and friends, and then enjoyed some fireworks in downtown Prattville. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep last night! A nap is on the schedule for this afternoon!

I better get some good rest this week just in case "Dennis" heads our way next week! We'll keep you informed. As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: