Tuesday, August 02, 2005

More Space Stuff...

I've had a lot of emails lately asking if I would want to go to outer space one day... And my answer... YES. I would love to go to space one day, but I am a little concerned that NASA is not safe enough to go anytime soon. I don't want to go to space and constantly have questions on if I will have a safe return to Earth...

The picture above includes our Crimson Tide guy. James Kelly is an Alabama grad and it looks like he is having a good time floating around the shuttle. We showed some live pictures this morning from the shuttle and it was so cool to see everything "floating around"!

In other news, I had some issues this morning. It seems I keep having technical problems! I went to show Tower Cam this morning and I showed Dr. Sam sitting in the studio! Argh! I've even had some issues with the program for this blog lately... Argh! Hopefully things are getting ironed out....

Stay tuned, I'm talking about football tomorrow or Thursday! As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com and continue following Discovery LIVE by clicking below:

LIVE NASA TELEVISON

No comments: