Friday, September 09, 2005

I Love My Aloe Vera Gel!

As you may have seen, I have a little sunburn after the Disaster Relief Drive! Yesterday I gave some crazy remedies for sunburn, but in reality... you can't beat the Aloe Vera Gel! My wife keeps the gel in the fridge, so it is the coldest stuff you'll ever put on your skin!!! I know I should probably know this (since I'm a science geek), but how in the world is Aloe Vera so cold!!! It really feels like it is -5 degrees when I rub it on that fat, red forehead of mine! I have a couple of theories of why it is so cold, but no facts... so I'll keep my theories to myself for now!

Here's a tip... put the Aloe Vera on, click the ceiling fan on high, and veg out on the couch for awhile! It worked for me yesterday! LOL

On a serious note... if you go out and buy supplies for the hurricane victims this week. Think of things that others may be forgetting: Sunscreen, Aloe Vera, cleaning supplies,aspirin, women's products, and maybe even some toys for the kids. Have a great weekend! Look for me at a football game tonight, you never know where I might show up...

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: