Saturday, September 10, 2005

War Eagle!

All of you that have read the blog in the past know that I am neither an Alabama fan or Auburn fan, but I did go to the Auburn game today. I must admit... seeing the Eagle fly is one of the coolest things to see! When I first moved here, everyone said I have to pick one or the other to cheer for. In the past month I have been given a free Auburn hat and shirt (which I wore today) and tickets to sit in a executive suite. I must admit that I am leaning a little to the East! LOL

Titans football kicks off tomorrow... hopefully WAKA picks the Titans game to show. If not, I'll have to call and harass them like I have in years past. Off to watch the Alabama game and Troy game. I'll be flipping around to the LSU game too! I love football!

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: