Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sunday Update...

Here's a quick Sunday update for you. I found an article that was pretty interesting today. I told you last week that the tragedy that unfolded before our eyes last week in New Orleans has been foreseen for years. I never knew how specific we knew what the outcome could be until I read this article. Keep in mind that as you read this article from the National Geographic that it was written LAST YEAR. Here's the article:


One last link for you... If you never check the link on the left side of the page for the Nashville Weather Blog, you might want to check it out this week. One of my mentors, meteorologist Davis Nolan, tells his story about his parents house being flooded and his trip to New Orleans to help them... It's a story with a great outcome!

A lot of emotions are flowing from this tragedy. Tell me your thoughts... rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: