Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nasty Weather Up North!

Each one of the red dots indicates a tornado report. It wasn't a good day from Nashville up to Evansville, to Indy. I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of pictures from the damage up in that area. We knew that most of the action would be off to our north, but we still monitored the storms here throughout the overnight. We had some heavy rain, lightning, and gusty winds... but nothing severe. WooHoo!

If you want to read a blog from a station within one of the hard hit areas, checkout WKRN's blog by clicking here. The guys up there in Nashville are likely to have some interesting stuff over the next 24 hours. As many of you know, Nashville is my hometown.

Speaking of Nashville... It was funny to hear my parents arguing about when to take cover last night. I was on the phone with my dad when they were under a tornado warning. He wanted to go downstairs and take cover and my stepmom wanted to go look at the twister! Her and I need to go storm chasing one day! Dad was getting all bent out of shape! HaHa...

Anywho, I'm signing off for now. Have a great Wednesday!

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: