Saturday, December 17, 2005

Finally, A New Entry!!!

New guy finally started.... I'm at work this evening making sure he doesn't break the computer! LOL I had a spare minute, so I thought I would write a little entry. It's been busy around here lately and I have not had time to write in the blog, but hopefully that will change this week. It's about 8:00 pm right now and I'm getting a little tired. I'm not use to this shift!!!

Well, some of you know by now that I am leaving WSFA. We're heading back to Arkansas. I'm transferring back to be "Chief" at my old station. It's going to be a great promotion, a great move for my family, and an easy move for us since we are going back to an area we know. We had a great time last weekend up there visiting with old friends from work and church. We even bought a house! Yippe.... We're REALLY going to miss this area, but the time has come to move on.

I'll be writing more in the coming days, but a lot of you have heard the rumors and have emailed me asking if they were true and yes... they are.

Take care and have a great weekend!
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS--- Bookmark this site.... http://ryansmorningblog.blogspot.com/ because the blog will continue even after it is taken off the WSFA website... Also, I'm not leaving for a few more weeks.

No comments: