Tuesday, December 13, 2005

You Go Girl!


As you can see, we have a lot of birthdays in December! My wife gave me specific directions to NOT put her on the bus, so I made her a special FULL page graphic this morning! LOL... I obeyed her though!!!

I want to thank her parents for bringing her into this world. Life would not be the same without her around!!! If you read yesterday's blog, then you know that my youngest son almost had the same birthday as his mommy. He wanted his own day though and came into this world three hour early!

By the way, we have SEVERAL more family birthdays this month. I'm not sure who else will make it to the bus though!


Take care and have a great Tuesday!
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com
Ps--- The new guy to join the WSFA Storm TEAM 12 starts tomorrow. His name is Rob Hatchell. If you want to read more about this dude... you can click here to see the his bio at the station his is leaving.

No comments: