Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It Happened Again!

Once again I had Dr. Sam and Debbie in the middle of my weather show! This is something that is COMPLETELY my fault. Here's how this mistake happens.... We have two microwave signals that shoot back to the station so that we can get live images from somewhere else. The Mix 103 liveshot uses the same receiver as the TowerCam on top of Troy University Montgomery. THEREFORE, I know I should not use this signal in the second half hour of the show! Every now and then though... I forget to change it and and Dr. Sam pops up. He never knows that the shot is about to come up, so we've been lucky that he hasn't been picking his nose or something!!! LOL

Anywho, I'm off to get some work done. I hope everyone has a great day and I hope you are feeling the Christmas Season in your life!

Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: