Monday, January 02, 2006

Bustola...

I'm officially labeling this day as a bustola. Here's the definition of a busted forecast: A forecast that didn't pan out like you thought. I can make up a million reasons why I, but when you missed it... you missed it. Here's a link to formulate an excuse to tell you viewers "why" you busted a forecast: Click here and have fun...

I'm going to go out and enjoy the sunshine. I hope you do the same... By the way, we did have some hail in SE Alabama, but the 2nd round we were expecting to fire up... didn't. I'm sorry and I'll try to do a better job at forecasting tomorrow. By the way... everyone missed it... every TV station, the National Weather Service, and the Storm Prediction Center... everyone did. I would not change anything if given the same data again... Oh well, God had other plans for today.

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: