Monday, January 02, 2006

Busy Day Today...

I hope everyone had a great New Year's celebration. I watched the East coast countdown and was asleep before midnight central time. I guess that is what happens these days! Well, today is going to be a booger it seems. We've got a nasty situation unfolding and parts of the south are likely to be hit with some sever weather including tornados. Below is a map showing you the area of greatest risks, radar, and latest watches. Keep it tuned to Storm TEAM 12 throughout the day and if you need anything, feel free to email at rvaughan@wsfa.com I'll be pretty busy, so you may or may not get a response today. Plus, my email has been acting a little funky lately... give it try though if you wish... Be safe and make sure your kids have a severe weather plan if they will be home alone today!!!!

Have a great Monday,

Ryan

rvaughan@wsfa.com

...8 days to go

No comments: