Friday, January 27, 2006

Found Some New Blogs!

Today's my day off and I went searching for new blogs and updated some of the links to the blogs I already had listed on the left side of the page. There are some really cool blogs out there! First, for you WSFA folks that I left in Alabama... Judd, Tonya, Rob, and some others all have new blogs. I added a few more blogs from my old stomping grounds in Nashville as well, including a blog that I really want to checkout called "Busy Mom". I'm sure my wife will be checking that one out as well!

As some of you know, we are merging (aka- sold to...) Raycom Media. This should all take place within the next few days. I'm really excited about this merge because it now means that we can setup partnerships with a couple of stations around us that are owned my Raycom too. For example, WMC in Memphis is a Raycom station, as well as KFVS is Cape Girardeau. So you are asking... "What does this have to do with blogs?"... Well, the News Director at WMC has a blog too! I've read it off and on over the years and have now added it to the Blog Roll Call on the left side of the page too. Check it out sometime as well!

Anywho, I hope everyone has great weekend! Good luck to those of you that are going duck hunting this weekend. It's the last one!

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: