Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sorry...

I've been bad about posting on my blog! Between getting the house in order and adjusting to the new job, the blog has been neglected! (Poor bLoG)

Here's an email that brought the guilt on me:

YOU HAVE REALLY SLOWED DOWN ON THE ENTRIES…..MISS READING THEM…HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK!!

ANGIE FROM MONTGOMERY


So here is what I have been up to lately. I've been getting my garage in order. I bought some shelves and got one of those thingys that I can hang my garden tools on the wall. The next thing I need is a workbench... What makes a good garage? What do I need to make my garage complete? Any tips?

Anywho, I'll quit boring you for now. Actually, I have one more question. Who uses this "MySpace.com" stuff? I don't use it, but according to the news story we airing while I am typing this entry... It's big! What do you think? Email me...

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: