Friday, February 03, 2006

Forecasting Issues!

Alright, let me first say that there is some rain in the southern part of the viewing area that I really didn't have in the forecast last night. I did mention that there was a very slight chance, but it's still a little more than I expected. Arrrrgh!!!!

Now let's get to that pretty picture above. If this computer model became reality, we would see some snow Sunday night into Monday morning. The problem is... this model has been flip-flopping like crazy lately and I'm not sold just yet. I want snow so bad that I need to make sure that I don't "wishcast". Wishcasting is letting your emotions of "wanting" a certain type of weather interfere with your "forecasting". It's a good thing that I am off work today and tomorrow!

We've got friends coming by the house tonight. It's the first time we have had "non-family" company since we moved back. We're really looking forward to having everyone over, but the "honey-do" list is a little longer today! LOL

Anywho, I'll be watching that storm for Sunday night. Hopefully we'll get something from it! In the meantime, I'm going to try to go to the Arkansas Sports Show this weekend!

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: