Saturday, February 11, 2006

Viewer Pictures...

Jacksonport State Park

Jacksonport State Park


A snow-woman created by the Gary L. Newman family, of Senath, MO


Viewer email: "My name is Tiffany Taber and we just moved to Jonesboro from California about 6 months ago. I am 25yrs old and never been in snow. I was so upset when we didnt get a white Christmas and then no snow in January. I was beginning to think that maybe we chased it away. However here is a picture of my 2yr daughter Ashlee and her 6yr old cousin Justin enjoying their first snow together. I hope you enjoy this!!!!!"

Jacey Sneed's first snowman of the year

Thanks fort he pictures, hopefully I can post more later! I hope everyone got out to enjoy the snow yesterday, because it is melting FAST. In fact, the 2-3 inches in my yard is almost gone!!! Oh well....

Ryan

rvaughan@kait8.com

No comments: