Sunday, March 19, 2006

Spring In The Air...

Not really! I actually was freezing just now when I came back from Church. I spent my dinner break at evening worship. In the past I didn't think I had time to make it to Church following the 5:00 news, but I made it with 3 minutes to spare! I guess I will start going every Sunday night.

My wife recently joined the Choir. Fortunately for the choir, I work during the times that they practice. I'm not sure if they would want my voice messing things up anyway! I am thinking about helping the TV crew at church... Surely I can't mess that up too bad! In case you didn't know... East Side Baptist is now on television. This is something that was merely a dream when we left Arkansas three years ago. It's amazing how far that program has come along. I sat in the control room for the second time today. I was itching to get involved, but I just watched and soaked it all in...

In other news, tomorrow is the first day of Spring! Here's a quick story that really BUGGED me today. You would think that a company that supplies weather graphics would know that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not the other way around... right?.... Well apparently not! Look at the graphic they offered to their clients. What in the world was going through their mind? I investigated this even further and found out that most people don't know that the Earth goes around the Sun! That's still not an excuse for company that is called "Weather Central"!!!
Oh well, I guess we all make mistakes! I better sign off here for now before I ramble on to another topic. I hope everyone has a great Vernal Equinox!

Ryan
rvaughan@kait8.com









No comments: