Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Time To Show Off!


Now that I don't have the storms to talk about and I am not talking about the great schools I have visited lately, I wanted to take the time to show off my newest niece that I told you folks about last week! Here is Abigail!!!!

She is doing great from what I hear. Mommy, Daddy, and big sister are doing good too. Of course, my brother-in-law (Daddy) is in town from Iraq for two weeks. We talked for a little bit the other day and he sounds like he is REALLY glad to be in the USA right now. I was glad to hear him say that it's "not that bad" over in Iraq. Even though he says that... We're really looking forward to November when he comes home... We're trying not to call too much, so that they can have some family time together... without us bugging them!

I get to go see my niece in person in a few weeks! Cool!

Take care,
Ryan
rvaughan@katit8.com

No comments: