Friday, August 04, 2006

School Visit & Storm Pictures!!!!

The above picture was taken this morning when I went o to go visit the kids at Montessori School in Jonesboro. They were a great group of kids and hopefully they learned a thing or two. Before I got there, I did a little storm chasing in the Wood Ford StormTRACKER with the cluster of storms that moved through Greene county. Here are a few of the pictures I took:



As you can outside the windshield and on the radar screen... We had some HEAVY rain! That was about it though.... Nothing severe.

The comments section is wide open....

Take care,

Ryan

2 comments:

Diane@Diane's Place said...

Phooey. I wanted it to rain, but it only got dark and gloomy here, not even a sprinkle here in Bay. Maybe next time....

"The Glenifer" said...

That's a priceless class photo. So much personality! Cool storm pix, too.