Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Slacker...

I have been such a slacker when it comes to the blog lately, which really means I have been hard at work doing the things I "have" to get done! I've been trying to get a few things in line at work, we've had family in town, and I have been enjoying this beautiful weather! Can you believe how nice it has been?!?!

In other news... I'm sure you heard about Steve Irwin! That was a shocker to me yesterday morning... This guy was really cool and it is sad to hear that he is gone. I always hate it when a guy with young kids dies.

Anywho, I actually did a video blog yesterday, but it seemed boring and stupid to me... so I deleted it. Maybe I'll do another one tonight or tomorrow. We'll see.

We're off to WalMart, which is a place we visit too often. I may post again later today. I have some conference calls, but I still may post something....

Tak care,
Ryan

No comments: