Friday, January 26, 2007

Ouch...

We went to the A-State and WKU game tonight hoping (and expecting) for a win from WKU. Western came out strong, but A-State poured it on in the second half! I guess if Western has to lose, I would rather it be ASU than anyone else, but it's still not cool!

All of the fans around me were (jokingly) giving me a hard time during (and after) the game. Despite the loss, we all had a great time. It inspired me to want to go to more ASU games. People across this area really need to embrace what they have!

Tonight there were under 5,000 in attendance. For a crucial conference game like tonight's, there should have been a FULL house. It's a great team, great facility, and despite the number of people in attendance... a great atmosphere. The ASU fans were fired up tonight and they really had a reason to be fired up... they beat the best team in the Sun Belt!

Anywho, I vow to be in at more games in the future. Maybe some of you that live around here will be there too. For those of you that live somewhere else, go support your local universities. Heck, I'm even going to some of the Green County Tech (High School) games this week.

Have a great night!
Ryan

No comments: