Saturday, January 19, 2008

Any Snow?

Everyone keeps asking when we are going to get some snow here in Region 8. Some of our viewing area saw snow a few weeks ago, but many of us have seen nothing. A day or so ago, I thought the upcoming week looked like a good time to see some snow, but now I am not so impressed.

Some of our NW areas may see some snow early this week, but it should be light. There is another storm by next weekend that did look icy, but now it looks to be too warm.

I'm losing hope on snow this year. The overall "pattern" for snow in Arkansas is "almost perfect" this week, but not completly perfect. The cold air is in place, moisture is streaming in from the SW, but it's not quite coming together at the same time!

I'll keep you posted, but I'm not excited ... yet. Before you know it, Spring will be here.

Ryan

No comments: