Monday, January 07, 2008

Several Tornado Reports

The area of severe weather is still not making a lot of eastward progression at this point. Click here to see all of the tornado reports to the NW. Keep those folks in your prayers. I'm thinking we'll see the storms move through here in the morning. It has been surprising to see how far north the severe weather has stretched! I think that surprised everyone, including the SPC...

I'm off work tonight, but I am still watching the weather closely. I'm at a friends house watching the National Championship game with the "Guys". I have a suit in the truck, if it gets bad! Sarah is doing a good job holding down the fort at work!


Take care,

Ryan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Springfield, MO area is getting NAILED today. ... I really don't think I have ever seen such a line of supercells -- from MI to OK. WOW. This could have been a very different kind of day for us here in AR, that's for sure!

Jason H said...

Wow is right. We all knew it was just a matter of time before this thing blew up, but when they started THEY STARTED!!!

Looks like most of our strong storms will get here around the 2-5am period. Hopefully by then it will be just some heavy rain with thunder, but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Jason H said...

What a active morning/afternoon. I never would have thought the storms would move in the late morning/afternoon hours. It was bad timing, and the radar showed.

I kinda thought we would have a tornado warning or two, but not as many as we did. :-O.