Friday, May 30, 2008

Wicked Video, Dangerous Moment

Some of the best chasers out there got caught in a dangerous situation last night, but they came away with some amazing video and data that can be used for research. Check out this video of Reed Timmer and his bunch as they deploy a tornado probe last night. I would have peed my pants. TMI?

These are the chasers I talked about last night on my blog.

FYI- They are part of the Discovery Channel team. You will see much more of this in HD this fall on the Discovery Channel. I can't wait! The links are on the right side of my page...

Great stuff Reed. Keep up the good work Bro!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was the best tornado video I have ever seen.

Very pant-peeing worthy!

Patrick Sumner said...

Hey Ryan...

I was wondering if you could post my blog on your links on the right side of your page. You can take a look at it by going to www.southernindianaweather.blogspot.com PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!

Anonymous said...

Reed & I have a joke that he needs to have a supply of Depends handy for every chase, so he will definitely appreciate the pants-peeing commentary. LOL :D

Unknown said...

I know they say no guts, no glory - But they got a lot closer than I would have been comfortable with!