Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Vaughan's

My cousin emailed me some pictures from Thanksgiving tonight. So what do you think? Do I look anything like this people? LOL Below is a picture of my uncle, my dad, and my cousin-in-law.
My son and my second cousin had a good time playing football. I ran a few drives with them and my cousin before realizing that I'm getting a little too old for backyard football. I think I still have a few more games left in me though!
Below is my cousin Rachel. She's kind of involved in the TV biz, too. She' more on the marketing end though...

And here are some of the wiser ones in the family. This is my Uncle and two of my Aunts. I may look like the dude on the left in a few years. I think him and my Dad look a lot alike....
Anywho, I just thought I would show you some of the family.
Have a great night!
Ryan

No comments: