Saturday, April 04, 2009

Celebrity Waitering

I had the opportunity to help Mission Outreach raise money this evening with their Celebrity Waitering event. One of my pastors, Breck Freeman partnered with me... As you can see, there was a circus theme!

When I left, I think we had raised over $15K! It's great to see money raised for a good cause during a poopy economy. The folks at my table were AWESOME! I look forward to doing it again next year!

I'm tired and I'm going to sleep, BUT remind me... I have a great restaurant report. As you know, I've been critical of some places in the past. The Golden Arches is much better these days! They scored an A today!

Have a good night,
Ryan

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Must say I do love the color of your hair Rayn. Can I say very Springish looking. LOL. What a great thing yall did in helping raise money for such a good cause. Tis turning colder. Take care and have a great week.

Karen Horton
Caraway, AR

Anonymous said...

This was just to funny. Remember I do have some more pictures from this event and you and Breck never know when they may turn up sometime.

Bridget