Friday, April 03, 2009

Take 30 Minutes...

There has been a bad accident this evening in Greene County. I don't know the ages. I don't know the situations. I don't know the people.... But, it made me realize that there are some families and friends that are experiencing some deep pain tonight. It's odd, because earlier in the night I talked with my father-in-law about a set of three videos from Bronner Burgess' funeral from last year. Bronner was a 3 year old boy that drowned in the family pool in Alabama. Through the pain and hurt, his FATHER spoke at the funeral.

I passed along these links last year to blog readers, friends, and families. I have never seen God give someone so much strength. God was speaking, not him... If you missed it, take 20-30 minutes out of your day and watch.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

Have a great night and hug your family.

Ryan

No comments: