Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree!

I can remember when I was a kid, I would want to sleep on the couch to stare at the lights! While I still love the tree, sleeping on the couch is not as comfortable anymore! The above picture is this year's tree, or at least one of them. My wife also has a tree at the back of the house that the kid's put ornaments on each year!

Let's go through some of my favorite ornaments! First, my Krispy Kreme donuts "Hot" sign. If you have ever lived near a Krispy Kreme bakery, you know the HOT sign well and know you must stop if you see it!
The next ornament is the pickle ornament. I'm not sure why it has become one of the favorites, but it has.
The next ornament was given to me by Lisa Patton at WKRN. It's a "Our First Christmas" ornament that was given to my wife and I when we were married. Of course, it will always be an important one.
This is our newest ornament and is great! That's a lot of reindeer! As Sarah mentioned in the Storm Center just now, we almost have enough to pull Santa's sleigh!

The next one was given to me by Weather Watcher, Jason Hampton. It's a beloved WKU football helmet!
And as many of you know, I'm a big Titans fan and we must have a Titans ornament...
That's a quick look at our tree! I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Ryan

1 comment:

Karen H. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.