- There is currently a Tornado Watch in effect until 8:00 PM for parts of Missouri in Region 8.
- There is a chance of severe weather tonight, tomorrow, and Friday for Region 8.
- Straight-line winds appear to be the MAIN threat.
- Hail is the secondary threat.
- Tornadoes are possible, but are not the primary threat.
Here is a computer model, simulating what radar may look like at 8:00 PM this evening:
After glancing at some data, this looks very possible. As you can see, SE Missouri and extreme NE Arkansas would have the best chance of severe weather. This threat would extend into Tennessee and Kentucky. If you live in this areas, stay "weather aware" this evening.
Tonight, I plan on blogging about the severe weather threat for tomorrow and Friday.