- This is a Sunday night storm. Not much beyond that.
- Freezing rain is not a big threat, so power problems are not expected.
- Predominant precipitation type will be snow, with some sleet at the start.
- The sleet and snow will start in many locations before the 10:00 news on Sunday.
- 1-2” will be common, with isolated areas picking up 3-4”
- Roads on Monday morning will likely be covered.
- School closings are likely. Some districts are closed for Presidents Day, but many are still scheduled to be open at this time.
Once again, it is not a huge storm, but one that could be disruptive. THIS FORECAST CAN CHANGE. Stay tuned through the weekend!