- This does NOT scream "Big Winter Storm" to me... yet.
- We are watching 2 rounds.
- The first round is Sunday night and I think we could get enough snow to mess up the roads, but maybe not enough to sled on.
- The second round may completely miss us to the south on Monday night and Tuesday. Central Arkansas and Mississippi may see the brunt of it.
- At this time, my worry for an ice storm has diminished.
All of this can change, but those are my thoughts as of Thursday evening. It's too early to get too cutesy with accumulation amounts, but we will watch it over the next few days and adjust the forecast accordingly. We are starting a new "impact based" graphic with this storm. It does not really talk about amounts, but more on the impact it will cause based on a 1-10 scale. These numbers may go up as the storm gets closer:
Have a good night!