- Plain Rain FIRST on Tuesday, with highs near 60.
- Changeover to SLEET Tuesday night into Wednesday. (1-2” of sleet)
- Changeover to SNOW on Wednesday at some point. (1-3” of snow on top of the sleet)
- This can change and not all data is in agreement on TIMING.
- There’s about a 12-15 hour variance on the timing right now, but the end result is nearly the same.
- I do not expect many power problems as we should not see much freezing rain... just briefly in transition.
- I expect schools to close. Depending on timing, either leaving early on Wednesday or not going at all. I doubt there will be school on Thursday and Friday as it lingers in the cold air.
This can change and we will update everyone as new data arrives.
Have a good Monday,