- The greatest risk in Region 8 will be in Southern Missouri and extreme northern Arkansas.
- Supercells are likely.
- Hail and severe wind is the main threat.
- Tornadoes are possible. In fact, this is probably the highest tornado threat so far this year.
- The greatest risk is after dark.
- Get instant text warnings by texting STORM to 52488.
Let's dig into some maps real quick. Here's our latest outlook map. This may need to be upgraded later today:
Here's what radar may look like at 9PM. Notice the supercells in southern Missouri and northern Arkansas. They will be moving east:
The air is going to be VERY unstable, even when after the sun goes down. Make sure you have a way to get warnings tonight. Make sure it can wake you up!