- This is not a major outbreak, but we still need to watch these storms carefully.
- Large hail and damaging winds are the primary threat.
- Tornadoes are possible and having 1-2 tornadoes in Arkansas today is quite possible.
- The window of time for the greatest threat is between 6-10PM for Region 8.
- The severe weather threat should be gone for Region 8 by 11PM.
- Tomorrow will be dry and cooler
Here's what radar may look like at 8PM. This is the HRRR model:
Follow me on Twitter at @ryanvaughan and we will have more updates through the day!