- We are watching 2 time periods.
- Some freezing rain or sleet should develop by morning in parts of Region 8
- This first time period could make a few slick spots by Thursday morning, but not as bad as this morning.
- Second time period starts tomorrow evening.
- Rain comes in tomorrow evening.
- Rain changes to snow tomorrow night.
- Forecast snow totals will be TOUGH.
- Snowfall amounts will vary greatly and there will be a sharp cutoff.
We are forecasting lower amounts than some other weather forecast sources. At this time, I think our forecast is on track. If it changes, we will bring you those updates, but here are my thoughts right now:
We will get a lot more data tonight and will adjust the forecast, if needed, by 10:00. Stay tuned!