There is a low pressure on the Gulf Coast that will be bringing moisture into many vacation spots. That disturbance will move through Mississippi and Louisiana over the next few days and be into Region 8 for the weekend. We are not calling for a complete washout, but rain chances will be high. Here's a look at the Euro model's solution for rainfall over the next 7 days:
- Some places could see 3-5" of rainfall by Monday.
- Severe weather is not likely.
- Flash flooding is possible.
- The first day of school may have rain and storms. Teachers that work car line... plan accordingly, just in case.
- Temperatures will be cooler because of clouds and rain.
We will keep you posted. Regardless, enjoy your last week of summer!