- We will not be lacking moisture. There will be a lot of precipitation, so we need to hope it is rain. Precip TYPE is questionable.
- Temperatures are questionable. There will be a SHARP temperature gradient across Region 8.
- Snow is unlikely because of warm air aloft. Therefore, if surface temperatures drop below freezing, the precipitation would be sleet or freezing rain.
- Some people may stay just rain. I hope all of us...
- Models are in better agreement than the last storm!
It's early, but I know many people have weekend plans next week. Let's hope that it is just a rain event, but be on standby in case it is more. Enjoy the warmer air prior to this storm.
Have a great weekend!