Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Do I Have To Exercise?


As many of you know, we have teamed up with Gold's Gym for Today In Alabama's 12 Steps To Fitness to kick off the New Year. We picked 12 people from hundreds of entries to take part in a 12 week course to get in shape and we will follow them on Today In Alabama. While you watch them get fit, you will learn some tips to get yourself in shape as well.

Where do I come in on this adventure. At first I thought I would just watch! However, Judd and Tonya are taking part in the course. Now I feel obligated to take part too! I will be the first to admit that a little more exercise would not hurt The Vaughanski, but I am really dreading all of the work! The trainers say I can lose 2 pounds a week, which would be 24 pounds gone by the summer. That does sound appealing.... I don't want to be the guy with the spare tire around him at the beach this summer!

The folks at Gold's Gym really know how to get people in shape. Hopefully they have good motivating skills to keep me going for 12 weeks! I haven't fully signed on yet.... I need to check my calendar, but it looks like I'm on going to be on board too!.... We'll see.

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: