Monday, February 07, 2005

Get Ready Donkey!


Judd, a couple of Sports guys, and myself are heading to Crenshaw County tonight for some Donkey Basketball! If you have never seen this sport before, you will want to watch tomorrow morning for video or checkout Judd's Digital Diary. I may even post a picture on here tomorrow. We'll see...

I have played before. If you watched this morning, then you also know I was MVP in high school in Donkey Basketball. I really need to check with my sister to get a picture of that event to share on the blog. I'm sure an old picture of myself would get a few laughs!

Before I sign off, I wanted to post another one of your emails:

Ryan,

I just wanted you to know that I really love the Today In Alabama show. I am an early riser and it feels good to have something to turn on and keep me company for a while. Not only do I get to enjoy the four of you giving the latest news but I also get the opportunity to start the day off with a big smile. You guys are the best and I'd be honored to have my email on your blog.

Debbie


I pay these people to write nice things!... As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com


No comments: