Thursday, March 03, 2005

Boys Night Out Tomorrow!


My wife is out with the ladies tomorrow night. Hopefully Keetah, Jamie, and Kim will have her home at a decent hour of the night! (notice the embedded blog "shoutout"). She is spending the evening "scrapbooking". I think there is another term for it... "cropping" maybe? I'm not sure???

Anyways, that leaves me and the boys at the house. Luckily we have a visitor coming to town. Papa Sam (my dad) or as my son says "P-Sam" is coming in from Nashville. Now that I see "P-Sam" spelled out... it looks like the name of a rapper! I'll have to ask him to rap for the boys tomorrow night! LOL

I'm heading to Tallassee Elementary School today for Read Across America. Reading Dr. Seuss books in front of kids is one of the hardest things to do. Have you read a Dr. Seuss book? It's hard!!! The tongue twisters are tough! Hopefully I survive...

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- Can you believe this? I put gas in wife's car yesterday.... RECEIPT ERROR!!!! I'm not even kidding either! Different gas station too! WHEN WILL IT END!!!

No comments: