Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Day Has Come...


I had a few emails about the absence of the blog yesterday. Sorry folks, I had to take care of some things and left work early. TODAY'S BLOG IS ACTION PACKED THOUGH! (not really....)

Well the day is here. The day that will mess up traffic across Montgomery. I thought it would only affect I-85 and Taylor Road, but now there is rumor that he will be going to some other places too! We'll see how bad traffic gets across the city!

Isn't America great? I love that there are Democrats and Republicans. I love that we CAN debate over issues. I love that my sister gives me hard time for being a little "right" of center. I always tell her how "wrong" from center she is! It's just great that we live in a country that allows this debate to take place!

I consider myself a political person. I enjoy watching CNN and Fox News all day long. Maybe I'm weird??? The American Government is exciting and dramtic. If you really dig in, it becomes interesting and not boring (most of the time). I am really looking forward to seeing the President today. I hope to post some pictures on the blog tomorrow... Stay tuned!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com Have a great day!

PS- Do you guys have any good pranks to pull on people. I don't want anything illegal or anything that will damage property. I need some friendly pranks to pull on some friends. They know it is coming and this blog entry should scare them! Email me with ideas. I''ll fill you in more in the coming weeks!

No comments: