Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Forecast It, And It Will Come...


Well, my forecast from yesterday morning came true. We had 19 severe thunderstorm warnings across the state and no tornado warnings... Just as expected. I never like to see severe weather, but when you foreecast it... it is nice to actully see it happen. Does that make any sense?

I guess if we had NOT had any severe weather, nobody would complain. HOWEVER, if I forecast a bright and sunny day and it rains, the phone rings off the hook! (Luckily that doesn't happen too much! LOL)

We had some trees and powerlines down across the state. Did you have a tree or two come down at your house? If so, email me a picture. I would love to take a look. Yesterday was really not a big deal. It was a good practice run to get us geared up for the more intense stuff that we are bound to see in the next couple of months. In fact, next week could get interesting! (Inside info for bloggers!) Anyways, I'm signing off for now.... have a great day!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com AND don't forget to pledge some money to Relay For Life by clicking here. Anything helps... $1, $5, 20$

No comments: