Tuesday, March 01, 2005

FIX THE PUMP!!!


I warned you that I would sometimes use the blog to get something off my chest, so here it goes. I am SO tired of going to put gas in my truck and the "pay at the pump" is broken! I can understand if it is a technical glitch (like the picture above), but what about when there is no paper in the machine?

I hate it when I am in a hurry, need gas, pump gas, wait for receipt, and it says "see attendant"!!! Man, that burns me up! Am I the only one that feels this way? Do you blog readers get tired of the "Kinda Pay At The Pump" machines?

As you might guess, I had this problem this morning. I pulled up to the pump and it said I had to pre-pay, even though I was paying with a debit card! Despite running late, I left the gas station and went across the street and paid .04 cents more a gallon. That will show them. (Probably Not) Next time this happens, I'm going to post names of the gas stations on the blog!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com . Happy Pumping!

No comments: