Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Don't Like This Camera Angle!


If you ever see this camera angle, keep in mind that I don't like it! Can you see why? Look for my hands.... This shot is always taken after I do the weather and I have to "sneak" my hands off the camera. Start looking for my hands in the morning. It can be your own version of "Where's Waldo". Sometimes the shot has my hands and my wrists, sometimes it's just my fingertips. Have fun looking for this in tomorrow's show.

Do you see the coffee mug? That came from the Prattville Music Hall. A few weeks back I went there with my wife and kids to do a "County Road 12" segment. Yesterday they gave me a coffe mug for promoting their place. I didn't expect to get a gift. They let our cameras in their building... I should give them a mug! They really are some nice folks.

Anyways, get ready for some rain.... It looks nice out there right now, but it will be soggy tonight. As always feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com Also, checkout my Relay for Life page by clicking here. So far I have raised a wopping $0. I even put a picture on there to raise money and...nothing. Help us out blog readers!

No comments: