Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Does This Mean You're Old?


I got a good chuckle from Tonya today in the newsroom. She had one of these drug organizers on her desk and she said, "Look what I've got now... I'm getting old!". Needless to say, I started laughing! The only people I know that have these are my parents! With that said, I think I need one too! I don't have daily prescriptions, BUT if I had one of these would I be more likely to take vitamins? (Probably not)

Anywho, that's my random thought of the day! Thanks for all of the emails in response to yesterday's blog! They made me feel very confident about the decisions we make during our severe weather coverage!

I talked last week about the addition of links to the left side of the page. Today I added the website for Prattville CityFest 2005. If you are looking for something to do this weekend, head over to P'ville. I'll be around there from time to time throughout the weekend.

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- Do any of you have a blog? If so, email me the link and I might post the link on my blog!

No comments: