Monday, May 16, 2005

Git -R- Done!


I warned you that there would be days that I "snap" about something... Here it goes!

Why are the lawmakers always running out of time? Why do they waste time talking about laws and bills that do not matter (State Bird, Tree, Liquor?) Why is it that every time I see video of the State House, there is someone talking and nobody listening? Why did they have time to listen to Miss America (or USA?), but they may not have their work done today? I am far from being an expert of Alabama politics, but I am getting a little upset. Are there blog readers that can answer these questions? If so, email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

To other news... Did you notice I changed the blog a little? I added links to the side (and categorized them!). I added Super Doppler 12 to the left side and also added a link to the latest watches and warnings. In the next few weeks, I will be adding Hurricane Information too! I hope you like it. If there is anything you would like added to the blog, send you suggestions to me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

Back to politics... Maybe Eileen Jones will sit down with me and explain some things to me about the State House. Maybe she'll give us and editorial to post on the blog! I'll ask... She is really good at Alabama politics.

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: