Thursday, May 12, 2005

Looks Like Me Eating!


Well the youngest dude is now eating cereal! Before you know it, he'll be shoving pizza down his throat like my other boy. I don't think I can say it enough times... They grow up fast! I have some friends that will be having a baby soon and they really are going to be in for a treat. Since George is my second boy, I knew that the days fly by. I just want all the new parents or soon-to-be parents to make sure you take in every moment. I hope that when my boys are teenagers they will still run up to me and give me a big hug when I come home (like my oldest does today). I understand that those hugs don't come as often when they are teenagers!

I tell my dad I love him everytime I talk to him. I'll admit that I didn't always do that when I was a teenager. I suppose when you are a teenager you don't really know what matters most in life. Family ranks right up there with God... (If you are reading....I love you too Mom, but we're talking about Father/Son realtionships today!)

Anywho, I'll quit with the sappy stuff for the day. If you are reading this dad... stop crying YOU SISSY!

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: