Friday, May 13, 2005

OH NO! IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!


Are you a superstitious person? Does this black cat freak you out! Not me... I'm not a superstitious person. However I do find the history behind urban legends to be interesting. If you have ever wondered what story is behind all of these things that cause "bad luck" I have a website for you! Click here to get all of your answers! If you have a better website email me and I'll change the link.

Well I have a busy day today. We have our online chat from 8:00 am to 8:26 am today. After that chat, I will be working on County Road 12. I have a friend that introduced me to Geocaching! It's cool and "high tech" game of hide and seek. Here's a website about Geocaching... Click here. I'm real excited about this story too. I found my first "cache" yesterday and also found some ticks in the woods!!! Watch County Road 12 tonight on WSFA 12 News at 6:00. I hope I can make the story make sense in a minute and a half! Wish me luck.

As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

PS- That's not my cat... he's still missing. I gave up by the way!

PSS- The guy that runs "Talkweather.com" sent me an email thanking me for linking his Weather Message Board from the blog. I encourage all of the weather junkies to check it our sometime! Links are on the left side of the page...

No comments: