Monday, June 20, 2005

Case Of The Mondays... and a cartoon!


How cool would it be to do my weathercast like Snoop Doggy Dogg? Actually, I am having a hard enough time telling the weather today without having to make it rhyme with "izzle"... You see, I have a case of the "Mondays". I only got 3 hours of sleep last night, when talking about Atlanta during the show... I said Memphis, and I had a typo on one of the weather graphics... It said "Mostly Sky". What does "Mostly Sky" mean? Does that mean part of it will be a black hole? Who knows... I guess I need make sure to get more sleep!

Despite the many screwups I have had so far today, I am actually in a good mood! It's always hard to come back to work after a weekend at the beach. The weather was great, we ate well, and had a good time with family. After a great weekend, the Monday back to work is bound to stink a little!

How do you handle bad Mondays? Drop me an email and tell me how your Monday is going. Email address is rvaughan@wsfa.com

Check back later today to see updates of other people's Monday happenings!

Have a great day... I know I'm going to! LOL

No comments: