Thursday, June 30, 2005

Technology Rocks!

It seems like there is something new popping up in Storm Center 12 everyday. Of course we are not the only place seeing a boom in technology. The medical field is booming too! My dad is recovering in the hospital this morning following an arteriogram and angioplasty. The great doctors at Vanderbilt found a 90% blockage and inserted a stent to correct the blockage. I talked with pops last night and he sounded great!

If you have never seen an example of how this process works, check the picture to the right. You can click on it for a larger image. This is not imagery from my dad's procedure, but it is very similar. Here's a link for more information about the procedure too... Click here

My dad is like every other man out there.. he procrastinates a little when it comes to going to the doctor. If you are reading this and you have signs of heart problems. GO TO THE DOCTOR!

In other news, I'm going to be editing County Road 12 today. We're taking a look at a home that was built in the 1820s!!! Unfortunately, folks in Millbrook need some help to keep in standing! Tune in Friday at 6:00! As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

If you are reading Dad... Love yah man!

PS- I had a bird show up on TowerCam 12 this morning! Check "Ryan's Morning Weathercast" under featured videos at www.wsfa.com

No comments: