Friday, July 15, 2005

WSFA 12 On Tour!


Unfortunately I had to miss out on the WSFA 12 on Tour In Wetumpka. In the wake of the monster storm that hit Wetumpka yesterday we felt it was best that I stay back and watch radar for other storms today. It looked like Tonya and Judd had a great time though! The closest I got to Wetumpka was via the LIVE picture behind me on the weather graphics.

Did you see the shirtless Judd Davis this morning? What's up with the anchors here showing off their muscles lately? Two weeks ago we had John Heckman with swim safety tips out at YMCA and this morning Judd is kayaking the Coosa shirtless! I almost spit my coffee out when I looked up at the screen! I guess I will keep my shirt on so that I do not embarrass John and Judd!

It's Friday, and that means that I finally get a day off! Because of Dennis, I am on my 12th day of work. One of those days I was here for 17 hours! Needless to say, I am ready to hit the door! I hope you have a great weekend... As always, feel free to email me at rvaughan@wsfa.com

No comments: